Custom and personalized orders
We are currently not taking on any custom orders. We will update our Social Media sites when custom work becomes available again.
PLEASE NOTE– Any customizations left in the “Notes to Seller” section at checkout, unfortunately, will not be fulfilled unless there has been prior communication with us and agreed upon.
Page sizing details
All sizing information is available in each individual listing. Please read the listing descriptions carefully before purchase to make sure all measurements and sizes are going to fit your needs.
What size inserts fit my planner?
Below are the most common ring-binders and their respective insert size. Please be advised, we may or may not carry each of the following sizes in our store. Always check within the listing for size information. These are written as a courtesy to our customers and is not an exhaustive list of all the planners available.
- A5 size fits Filofax A5, kikki.K large, Louis Vuitton GM agenda, Carpe Diem A5, & Color Crush A5.
- Personal size fits Filofax Personal, kikki.K medium, Louis Vuitton MM agenda, Michaels Recollections, Kate Spade Wellesley, Color Crush Personal & Day-Timer Portable.
- Pocket size fits Filofax Pocket, Louis Vuitton PM agenda & kikki.K small.
- US Half size fits certain 7-ring styles of Franklin Covey (including Classic) & Day-Timer Desk.
- There are numerous artists to choose from when purchasing a cover for your notebook. Each artist has their own distinct size. Please examine each individual maker for information regarding what notebooks fit. Some utilize the notebook name for sizing, others use a number method. It is always best to use the notebook size versus the name to guarantee an accurate fit.
What type/weight of paper do you use for your inserts?
The paper type, brand, and weight are a huge component in our business. We, unfortunately, can’t share those details. Rest assured it is a premium paper that is thicker and fairly smoother than standard weight copy paper. Our paper has minimal show through while not being bulky in your planner. We use a variety of pens and have no bleed issues. Although, some shadowing may occur the heavier you write with some gel, felt tip or fountain pens.
What’s the name of the fonts you use? Where can I download them?
Unfortunately, that is another one of our “trade secrets” that we cannot share. We spent a great deal of time and money sourcing just the right Commercial Use fonts for our planner line. If you are looking to build your font portfolio, there are lots of wonderful free fonts available with a single search.
What size are the boxes on your Vertical calendars?
Our Vertical boxes were determined by page size. We strive to make excellent use of all the space on the page that was accessible to us. Please see each listing for box sizes for that particular calendar style.
Is everything pictured in the listing included with my order?
Please read each listing carefully for detailed information on the product being sold. All decorative elements are for illustrative purposes only. In order to properly utilize our inserts and planner accessories, you will need to purchase a binder separately.
Taxes & Tax-exempt Purchasing
CityGirl Planners is required by law to charge sales tax in any state we have a physical presence. Therefore, only orders being shipped to an Ohio address will be charged sales tax. Please note that you will be able to review your order AFTER payment information has been entered. An order is not placed until you review and submit.
Do you offer any discounts for bulk ordering?
We do not offer discounts for bulk orders at this time.
Am I able to order your products at wholesale pricing to sell in my store?
Yes, we do offer wholesale ordering. Please read our Wholesale Reseller page for more in-depth details. All terms and conditions must be agreed upon before being approved for the program.