Orders are processed in the sequence that they are received. We do not offer a rush fee at this time. As of January 2018, we have a 5 – 7 business day for inserts (not including weekends or holidays) order processing time (shipping time not included). For leather notebook covers, please see individual listings for processing times. We strive to process and ship orders as quick as possible.
We always use the address you provide us via My Account on CityGirlPlanners.com. Please double-check your address before ordering. Any change of address requirements may incur additional fees due to the lengthening of your processing times.
We are not able to combine shipping on multiple orders.
All orders come with tracking that updates within 24-48 hours of shipment. Please be patient with the tracking as it can be slow to update online. CityGirl Planners cannot guarantee shipping times. The Estimated Delivery date on your order is just an estimate, not a guaranteed date. If the USPS cannot confirm your address, there may be delays in transit times.
United States Postal Service First Class is the most cost-effective way to ship but is also unreliable as far as expected delivery times. Priority Mail shipping upgrade options are available for each listing at checkout if you prefer.
- All Domestic packages ship First Class with a flat rate of $3.50 for the first item and $0.15 for each additional item
- Priority Mail shipping upgrades are available at checkout
- Priority Mail starts at a rate of $6.50 for the first item and $0.10 for each additional item
- Priority shipping refers to handling time by the Postal Service once it is dropped off by us. By choosing Priority at checkout, it means expedited shipping by the Postal service. Not expedited processing of your order by us. Your order will still leave our store within the above-mentioned processing time.
- Final shipping cost according to your cart contents will be calculated at checkout for your approval before purchase
Once an item is marked ‘shipped’ and in the hands of the USPS, it is out of our control as far as delivery times. For any questions or concerns regarding tracking, please contact your local Post Office first. They will be able to further assist you with information regarding the state of your package quicker than we can. CityGirl Planners is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen packages although we will help you work with the Post Office to get your issue resolved.
Your package may be subject to additional fees imposed by the destination country. You, the buyer, are responsible for any costs such as duties, import taxes, and customs clearance fees. As an online seller, we work in compliance with the import laws and regulations of the countries we are shipping to. This includes accurately representing the contents of your package. For example, we must ensure that a sold item is not marked “gift” on a customs declaration form.
Import tax (sometimes known as VAT) is a part of purchasing from another country and it is the responsibility of the buyer. As a venue, CityGirl Planners cannot provide specific tax advice. We are not permitted, as a US seller, to charge additional taxes, duties or customs charges, collect and then remit import taxes to other countries as each country has its own rules and rates. So it is collected from the buyer at the time an item is received at your post office and then remitted to your local tax authorities.
- All packages in countries outside of the US ship International First Class mail
- Priority Mail is available at checkout as an upgrade on all International packages
- International shipping is averaged as a flat rate, we overestimated a bit to make sure shipping was covered
- All shipping overages on the exact shipping cost above $3 USD will be refunded to the original payment method
Please feel free to email us anytime. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and look forward to providing you with the best possible products and service!